- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- Kansas violating state constitution in school funding, court says March 7, 2014(Reuters) - Kansas is violating the state constitution in its funding of public schools, a duty that is mandatory and not to be left to the whims of state legislators, the Kansas Supreme Court ruled on Friday.
- U.S. Senate rejects a bid to overhaul how military handles sexual assault March 7, 2014(This version of the story corrects details of McCaskill-Ayotte bill in the 8th paragraph. The story was first filed on March 6)
- Republicans see chance to seize Illinois governor's seat March 7, 2014(Reuters) - Illinois, the longtime home of President Barack Obama, has chosen Democrats for president in every election since 1992 and for governor since 2002. But this year Republicans, finding a weak incumbent in Democratic Governor Pat Quinn, see an opening.
- U.S. says ready to do business with Indian front runner Modi March 7, 2014NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The United States would welcome Indian opposition leader Narendra Modi if he wins the upcoming election, a U.S. official said, in the clearest sign Washington will drop a travel ban on Modi imposed after anti-Muslim riots in 2002.
- Idaho lawmakers pass bill allowing concealed guns on college campuses March 7, 2014SALMON, Idaho (Reuters) - Idaho lawmakers on Thursday approved a measure allowing concealed guns to be carried onto university and college campuses.
- U.S. Justice Department reviews dispute between CIA and Senate panel March 7, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department and FBI are looking into a dispute over Senate investigators' access to what the Central Intelligence Agency regarded as highly privileged and sensitive documents about its use of "enhanced" interrogation techniques, sources familiar with the inquiry said on Thursday.
- Big budget cuts pose 'tough, tough choices' for Pentagon: Hagel March 7, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel warned on Thursday that "tough, tough choices are coming" if the Pentagon implements deep future spending cuts required by law, including whether to slash the Army to 420,000 soldiers and decommission an aircraft carrier.
- In U.S. strategy on Ukraine, a whiff of Kennan's 'containment' March 7, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns on Thursday laid out a strategy of patiently trying to counter Russia, including its intervention in Ukraine, reminiscent of legendary American diplomat George Kennan's concept of "containment."
- U.S. Justice Department reviews dispute between CIA and Senate panel March 6, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department and FBI are looking into allegations the Central Intelligence Agency secretly monitored a Senate Intelligence Committee investigation of Bush-era detention and interrogation policies, sources familiar with the inquiry said on Thursday.
- U.S. Congress steps into action on Ukraine March 6, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a bill backing $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine, the first formal response by U.S. lawmakers to the worst crisis in U.S.-Russia relations since the Cold War.
- Kansas violating state constitution in school funding, court says March 7, 2014
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CERAWEEK-Latin America takes oil spotlight despite troubles March 7, 2014HOUSTON, March 7 (Reuters) - Nationalizations, currency controls, contract changes, internal subsidies and political instability over the last 15 years have not stopped energy investors from showing renewed interest in Latin America.
- US STOCKS-Wall St jogs in place on caution after record, Ukraine March 7, 2014* U.S. job growth an upbeat sign for weather-beaten economy
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks retreat on Ukraine jitters, oil higher March 7, 2014NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - A surprisingly strong U.S. jobs report on Friday sent bond and gold prices sharply lower and initially lifted equity markets, but mounting tensions over Ukraine led stocks in Europe and elsewhere to retreat, while U.S. shares traded near flat.
- RLPC: Retail companies take advantage of hot U.S. loan market March 7, 2014NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - Red-hot institutional demand for U.S. leveraged loans has produced a string of aggressive deals for fashion retail companies, including an aggressive buyout financing backing private equity firm Sycamore Partners' takeover of The Jones Group apparel company.
- REFILE-Car coolant rejected by Daimler is safe, say EU scientists March 7, 2014BRUSSELS, March 7 (Reuters) - EU scientists have found that the new car coolant at the centre of a dispute that has pitched regulators against Germany and its luxury carmaker Daimler does not pose any serious safety risks, the European Commission said on Friday.
- U.S. polar vortex gives boost to cruise sector March 7, 2014BERLIN, March 7 (Reuters) - The freezing weather that swept the United States in the first two months of the year led to a surge in cruise bookings as winter-weary holidaymakers headed south to warmer climes.
- European shares fall on Ukraine jitters; investors seek weekend protection March 7, 2014LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Friday, amid growing tension over Crimea, as investors tried to shield themselves from the impact of any confrontation between Russia and Ukraine on the weekend.
- Canada gives Emera loan guarantee for Nova Scotia Maritime link March 7, 2014March 7 (Reuters) - Canada has finalized a federal loan guarantee of up to C$1.3 billion for Nova Scotia power company Emera Inc's Maritime Link power transmission project to connect the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia.
- Mentor women after maternity leave, says Morgan Stanley boss March 7, 2014LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - For top Morgan Stanley financier Cecile Houlot-Hillary, every day brings pressure in the form of complex loan deals, intense competition and demands from high level clients.
- Speak up, top French advisor tells women in business March 7, 2014LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - The first time Anne Meaux met Indian billionaire Lakshmi Mittal he laughed at her.
- CERAWEEK-Latin America takes oil spotlight despite troubles March 7, 2014
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.