- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- Watt nomination to be U.S. housing regulator clears Senate hurdle December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Representative Mel Watt's nomination to lead the agency that regulates taxpayer-owned mortgage financiers Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac cleared a procedural hurdle in the U.S. Senate, putting it on course for final approval likely later on Tuesday.
- U.S. budget deal nears amid conservative opposition December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Budget negotiators in the U.S. Congress on Tuesday were wrapping up a tentative deal on a budget plan to avoid a January 15 government shutdown, amid warnings from conservative groups that they would oppose it.
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. securities regulators voted to adopt the Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading by large banks on Tuesday, making them the fourth regulator to sign off on the measure.
- Obama, halfway around the world, has message for Washington December 10, 2013JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - President Barack Obama traveled halfway around the world on Tuesday to deliver a message he hoped would be heard by his political opponents back home, and some U.S. rivals abroad.
- Obama's new tax man pledges to restore trust in beleaguered IRS December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's nominee to be the new head of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on Tuesday pledged to restore the public's trust in the tax agency and called on Congress to stop cutting the beleaguered IRS's budget.
- Senate confirms first nominee under new rule change December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Democratic-led U.S. Senate on Tuesday confirmed the first of President Barack Obama's stalled judicial nominees since it stripped Republicans last month of their power to stop them with procedural roadblocks known as filibusters.
- Senator Mikulski voices optimism on budget deal December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senator Barbara Mikulski, who heads the powerful Senate Appropriations Committee, on Tuesday expressed optimism that private negotiations in Congress have produced a tentative budget deal.
- Democrat seen leading in Massachusetts Congressional election December 10, 2013BOSTON (Reuters) - Voters in eastern Massachusetts are expected on Tuesday to elect a Democratic state senator to the U.S. House of Representatives in an off-calendar special election that has attracted little local or national attention.
- Obama shakes hand of Cuba's Raul Castro at Mandela memorial December 10, 2013JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shook the hand of Cuban President Raul Castro at a memorial to Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, an unprecedented gesture between the leaders of two nations which have been at loggerheads for more than half a century.
- A year after Newtown, Biden announces more mental health funding December 10, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden will announce on Tuesday a new push to increase access to mental health services with $100 million in new government funding a year after the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, sparked a failed push for stronger gun control measures.
- Watt nomination to be U.S. housing regulator clears Senate hurdle December 10, 2013
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Barbados seeks loan option after failing to tap bond markets December 10, 2013NEW YORK, Dec 10 (IFR) - Credit Suisse is heard looking to syndicate a US$150m five-year amortizing loan extended to Barbados after the sovereign failed to successfully place a bond in October, according to market sources.
- Watt nomination to be U.S. housing regulator clears Senate hurdle December 10, 2013WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Democratic Representative Mel Watt's nomination to lead the agency that regulates taxpayer-owned mortgage financiers Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac cleared a procedural hurdle in the U.S. Senate, putting it on course for final approval likely later on Tuesday.
- US STOCKS-Wall St slightly lower, S&P retreats from record close December 10, 2013* Lululemon falls as retailer names new CEO, founder steps down
- UPDATE 4-Swiss banks agree to US tax deal, more expected to follow December 10, 2013* FINMA says most banks told regulator of their intentions
- BRIEF-GM CEO Akerson: Barra picked as his successor for her talent, not her gender December 10, 2013DETROIT, Dec 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co CEO Dan Akerson on conference call with media: * CEO Akerson says roughly two months ago family learned of his wife's cancer * CEO Akerson says every board plans for succession * CEO Akerson says mary barra "great choice" as his successor * CEO Akerson says barra has vision where she wants to take […]
- BRIEF-Cardinal Health shares up 3.5 pct, CVS Caremark up 1.6 pct on JV announcement December 10, 2013NEW YORK, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Cardinal Health Inc : * Shares up 3.5 percent, CVS Caremark up 1.6 percent on jv announcement
- CVS, Cardinal Health enter U.S. generic drug joint venture December 10, 2013Dec 10 (Reuters) - Pharmacy chain CVS Caremark Corp and pharmaceutical distributor Cardinal Health Inc said on Tuesday they would form the largest U.S. generic drug sourcing operation in a 10-year agreement to serve the world's biggest market for generic drugs.
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St trades with Volcker rule December 10, 2013WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators toughened key sections of the Volcker rule's crackdown on Wall Street's risky trades on Tuesday as they finalized one of the harshest reforms after the credit meltdown.
- UPDATE 2-GM names Barra first woman CEO, to replace retiring Akerson December 10, 2013* CFO Ammann named president, ex-Cummins CEO named chairman
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX gains as gold miners shine, Barrick jumps December 10, 2013* TSX up 33.71 points, or 0.25 percent, at 13,346.49 * Gold miners lead push as Barrick rises 5 pct * Narrowing crude spread helps Canadian oil companies By Alastair Sharp TORONTO, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Tuesday, helped by a surge in major gold miners as the price of bullion hit a three-week high, while energy companies als […]
- Barbados seeks loan option after failing to tap bond markets December 10, 2013
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.