- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- California Governor Brown wants rainy-day fund in constitution April 17, 2014SACRAMENTO, California (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown on Wednesday stepped up his efforts to enshrine a rainy day fund in the state's constitution, stealing some thunder from Republicans backing a similar measure as he seeks an unprecedented fourth term.
- Detroit pension deal approved by one retirement system April 17, 2014(Reuters) - The board of Detroit's General Retirement System on Wednesday approved economic terms of a settlement with the city that include cuts to pension benefits, putting in place another key component of Detroit's effort to exit bankruptcy by October.
- U.S. calls for more investment-friendly Indian government April 17, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Wednesday urged the Indian government that emerges from ongoing elections to follow economic policies that encourage investment, saying Washington would like to see bilateral trade grow to $500 billion a year.
- Obama, Republicans openly feud over immigration legislation April 16, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Partisan bickering over immigration reform legislation intensified on Wednesday as President Barack Obama and House of Representatives Republicans accused each other of standing in the way of progress one year after bipartisan Senate legislation was introduced.
- Two incompatible gun ballot measures lead in Washington state April 16, 2014OLYMPIA, Washington (Reuters) - Two incompatible ballot measures on background checks for gun buyers in Washington state enjoy majority support in a poll released on Tuesday, but the one advancing stricter gun controls is more popular.
- Detroit pension deal approved by one retirement system April 16, 2014(Reuters) - The board of Detroit's General Retirement System on Wednesday approved economic terms of a settlement with the city that include cuts to pension benefits, putting in place another key component of Detroit's effort to exit bankruptcy by October.
- Wisconsin passes law to curb private custody transfers of children April 16, 2014NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wisconsin has adopted a law to limit private custody transfers of children, the first law of its kind in the United States, responding to a Reuters investigation that exposed the dangers of the unregulated practice.
- Obama, Biden visit Pennsylvania to promote job-training plan April 16, 2014OAKDALE, Penn. (Reuters) - President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden took a trip to a Pennsylvania community college on Wednesday to promote a plan to train workers for skills they need for hard-to-fill jobs.
- Former New York Mayor Bloomberg to spend $50 million on gun control April 16, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg ramped up his efforts to fight gun violence on Wednesday with a plan to spend $50 million on a grassroots network to organize voters on gun control.
- Obama looks to salvage Asia 'pivot' as allies fret about China April 16, 2014WASHINGTON/MANILA (Reuters) - When a Philippine government ship evaded a Chinese blockade in disputed waters of the South China Sea last month, a U.S. Navy plane swooped in to witness the dramatic encounter.
- California Governor Brown wants rainy-day fund in constitution April 17, 2014
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- UPDATE 1-Agricultural product shipments boost Union Pacific profit April 17, 2014* Revenue at agricultural products business up 16 pct (Adds CEO comment, details, share price)
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures stay little changed after claims data April 17, 2014NEW YORK, April 17 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures remained little changed after data showed the number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits rose less than expected last week and remained near its pre-recession levels.
- UPDATE 1-Turbocharger sales help Honeywell profit zoom past expectations April 17, 2014April 17 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Honeywell International Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by strong sales of turbochargers for automobiles and home thermostats and security systems.
- PRECIOUS-Gold steadies as lower dollar offsets China worries April 17, 2014* Shanghai gold still at a discount to London spot prices (Releads, updates prices)
- Louis Dreyfus appoints ex-Cargill executive to senior role April 17, 2014
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Rockwell Collins posts lower quarterly profit April 17, 2014(Corrects Reuters per-share estimate for full year, in final sentence, to $4.45 from $4.55)
- UPDATE 2-Schlumberger hurt by reduced drilling, weak pricing in Latam April 17, 2014* Revenue from Latam falls 8 pct to lowest in eight qtrs (Adds details, background)
- UPDATE 2-GE industrial profits rise 12 percent, shares up April 17, 2014April 17 (Reuters) - General Electric Co posted a 12 percent rise in overall industrial profits on Thursday, as strength in its businesses selling gas turbines, jet engines and oil industry equipment offset weakness in healthcare and transportation.
- Agricultural product shipments boost Union Pacific profit April 17, 2014April 17 (Reuters) - Union Pacific Corp, the largest publicly traded U.S. railroad, reported a 14 percent rise in quarterly profit, partly due to a rise in shipments at its agricultural products business.
- UPDATE 1-Goldman Sachs profit falls 11 pct but beats estimates April 17, 2014April 17 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc reported an 11 percent drop in first-quarter profit on Thursday as client activity remained constrained and fixed-income revenue shrank.
- UPDATE 1-Agricultural product shipments boost Union Pacific profit April 17, 2014
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.