- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Obama takes up new agenda item after battering on healthcare December 7, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama, battered by weeks of turmoil over the malfunctioning HealthCare.Gov website, turned to a fresh item on his agenda on Saturday as he pressured Republicans in Congress to extend benefits for jobless Americans.
- U.S. commitment to Middle East security proven, enduring: Hagel December 7, 2013MANAMA (Reuters) - The United States has a proven and enduring commitment to Middle East security, backed by diplomatic engagement and a fierce array of warplanes, ships, tanks, artillery and 35,000 troops, Pentagon chief Chuck Hagel told Gulf Arab leaders on Saturday.
- Health website transactions fail 10 percent of time: U.S. official December 7, 2013(Reuters) - As millions of people shop online for new insurance plans under President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law, about 10 percent of applications to the main website are not being accurately transmitted, a government spokeswoman said on Friday.
- Pentagon approves $1.1 billion Raytheon missile sale to Saudi Arabia December 7, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon has approved the sale of more than 15,000 Raytheon Co anti-tank missiles to Saudi Arabia under two separate deals valued at nearly $1.1 billion.
- Health website transactions fail 10 percent of time: U.S. official December 6, 2013(Reuters) - As millions of people shop online for new insurance plans under President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law, about 10 percent of applications to the main website are not being accurately transmitted, a government spokeswoman said on Friday.
- Mississippi Republican Senator Cochran to seek seventh term December 6, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senator Thad Cochran of Mississippi announced on Friday that he will run for re-election next year, ending speculation that one of the longest serving Republicans was ready to retire and avoid a Tea Party-backed primary challenge.
- Hagel reassures Gulf allies U.S. committed to regional security December 6, 2013MANAMA (Reuters) - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel toured a U.S. warship in the Gulf on Friday and declared Washington's commitment to Middle East security, despite policy differences over Iran and Syria that have angered Gulf allies.
- Republican links Mandela apartheid fight to Obamacare December 6, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Rick Santorum, a former and possibly future Republican presidential candidate, offered a tribute to Nelson Mandela that linked the late South African leader's fight against apartheid to the U.S. battle over Obamacare.
- Top Democrats seek intelligence briefings, report on Iran December 6, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The leaders of three U.S. Senate committees asked intelligence officials on Friday for regular briefings on whether Iran is complying with an interim agreement to rein in its nuclear program, as Congress weighs whether to impose a new round of sanctions on Tehran.
- Pentagon approves $1.1 billion Raytheon missile sale to Saudi Arabia December 6, 2013WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon has approved the sale of more than 15,000 Raytheon Co anti-tank missiles to Saudi Arabia under two separate deals valued at nearly $1.1 billion.
- Obama takes up new agenda item after battering on healthcare December 7, 2013
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain" December 7, 2013* Dec. 10 memorial service in Johannesburg soccer stadium
- 'The Square' wins top documentary award for look at Egypt's turmoil December 7, 2013LOS ANGELES, Dec 6 (Reuters) - "The Square," a film that follows activists in Cairo's Tahrir Square following the 2011 overthrow of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, won the award for best feature documentary for 2013 on Friday from the International Documentary Association.
- AT&T aims to sidestep shareholder request on surveillance data December 7, 2013Dec 6 (Reuters) - AT&T has asked regulators to let it ignore a shareholder request for details of its customer-information sharing with government agencies, a move that could forestall a heated debate at the telecommunications giant's annual meeting.
- UPDATE 4-Mexico nears energy bill, oil to remain in state hands December 7, 2013MEXICO CITY, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Mexican senators on Friday neared agreement on a bill that would allow private investors to drill for oil and market the country's black gold, but keep ownership of the crude in state hands.
- LA sues Bank of America, alleges discriminatory mortgage lending December 7, 2013Dec 6 (Reuters) - The city of Los Angeles has filed a lawsuit against Bank of America in U.S. federal court in California, accusing it of discriminatory mortgage lending in the city's minority communities.
- Sallie Mae files with SEC to split into two companies as planned December 7, 2013Dec 6 (Reuters) - Sallie Mae Corp, the largest U.S. student loan provider, filed regulatory documents on Friday that will enable it to split into two companies, a move it first announced in May to try to win better stock market valuation for its private student-lending business.
- Group charged in PayPal cyber attack pleads guilty December 7, 2013SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 6 (Reuters) - A group of 13 defendants who had been charged in a cyber attack on PayPal's website pleaded guilty and admitted to the December 2010 attack over PayPal's suspension of WikiLeaks accounts.
- U.S. CFTC chief said to win Volcker rule ban for foreign banks -Bloomberg December 7, 2013Dec 6 (Reuters) - U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission chief Gary Gensler has convinced regulators to insert new language into the Volcker rule restricting foreign banks from evading the rule, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
- JPMorgan in talks with U.S. Attorney over Madoff warnings -WSJ December 7, 2013NEW YORK, Dec 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan is looking into why JPMorgan Chase & Co did not file a suspicious activity report about Bernard Madoff before he was arrested for running a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people close to the probe.
- Hawaiian islands take more steps to limit spread of GMO crops December 7, 2013LIHUE, Hawaii, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Critics of genetically modified crops have introduced new measures to limit the spread of biotech corn, soy and other crops on the Hawaiian island of Maui, pushing back against companies that want to use the tropical region as a testing ground.
- Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain" December 7, 2013
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.