- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Supreme Court declines to revive Arizona immigration law April 21, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Monday declined to revive a provision in an Arizona law that sought to criminalize the harboring and transportation of illegal immigrants.
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant April 21, 2014(Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union on Monday said it was withdrawing its objection claiming undue outside political interference in the result of a February election it lost among workers at the Volkswagen AG plant in Tennessee.
- New York Attorney General to subpoena Airbnb on sublets: NY Post April 21, 2014(Reuters) - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is set to subpoena online home-rental marketplace Airbnb seeking records to identify users who are illegally renting out apartments, the New York Post reported citing sources.
- Pipeline delay gives boost to Obama's political base April 20, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The latest delay to a final decision on the Keystone XL oil pipeline will reinforce a White House strategy to energize President Barack Obama's liberal-leaning base before fall elections in which Democrats risk losing control of the U.S. Senate.
- Obamacare enrollees urged to change passwords over Heartbleed bug April 20, 2014NEW YORK (Reuters) - Americans with accounts on President Barack Obama's health insurance enrollment website, HealthCare.gov, were advised that their passwords had been reset to guard against the "Heartbleed" bug, in a message posted on the site on Saturday.
- Social Security to resume benefits statement mailings April 19, 2014CHICAGO (Reuters) - Paper Social Security benefits statements, which used to be mailed out every year and then fell victim to budget cuts, are going to make a partial comeback.
- Obama signs law to bar Iran diplomat from serving in U.N. post April 18, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama signed a law on Friday that effectively bars an Iranian diplomat from serving as an envoy at the United Nations because of suspicions he was involved in the 1979-81 Tehran hostage crisis.
- Supreme Court denies Teva stay in Copaxone patent fight April 18, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts on Friday denied a request by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd to stay a lower-court ruling in a patent case that favored the developers of generic versions of Teva's top-selling multiple sclerosis drug.
- U.S. appeals court rejects latest challenge to Wisconsin union law April 18, 2014WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected the latest challenge to a Wisconsin law that restricts the power of public-sector unions.
- Obama looks to salvage Asia 'pivot' as allies fret about China April 18, 2014(The last paragraph of this April 16 story has been corrected to say Chuck Hagel is U.S. Defense Secretary)
- Supreme Court declines to revive Arizona immigration law April 21, 2014
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses April 21 - 1010 ET April 21, 2014April 21 (Reuters) - The following U.S.-listed companies reported earnings on Monday. This list shows whether they beat, met or missed Wall Street analysts' forecasts. It also shows the difference between analysts' expectations and reported results. The figures are provided by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. All revenue amounts are in millions. Company Na […]
- U.S. NHTSA opens investigation into Bosch electric car charger April 21, 2014April 21 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators have opened an investigation of electric car chargers made by German supplier Robert Bosch LLC after a driver of a 2013 Nissan Leaf reported one emitted smoke while charging.
- BRIEF-Toronto Stock Exchange briefly turns positive April 21, 2014TORONTO, April 21 (Reuters) - The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX Composite Index :
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens littled changed as weaker energy offsets resources April 21, 2014TORONTO, April 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed in early trading on Monday, as weaker energy stocks helped offset strength in the resource group. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 2.4 points at 14,497.99 shortly after the open. (Reporting by Solarina Ho; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- UPDATE 1-DoubleLine hires Pimco exec for new bond product team April 21, 2014NEW YORK, April 21 (Reuters) - DoubleLine Capital, the bond management firm run by Jeffrey Gundlach, said on Monday it had hired an executive from rival Pimco to run a new unit focused on developing new investment products and lines of business, particularly outside the United States.
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat as earnings deluge looms April 21, 2014NEW YORK, April 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Monday as investors found few reasons to keep buying following a strong rally last week and ahead of a heavy week of corporate earnings.
- Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions April 21, 2014April 21 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Monday:
- UPDATE 1-UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant April 21, 2014April 21 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union on Monday said it was withdrawing its objection claiming undue outside political interference in the result of a February election it lost among workers at the Volkswagen AG plant in Tennessee.
- DoubleLine hires Pimco exec for new bond product team April 21, 2014NEW YORK, April 21 (Reuters) - DoubleLine Capital, the bond management firm run by Jeffrey Gundlach, on Monday said it had hired an executive from rival Pimco to run a new unit focused on developing new investment products and new lines of business, particularly outside the United States.
- NHTSA closes 4-year probe of Ion steering issues after GM recall April 21, 2014DETROIT, April 21 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators closed a four-year probe into power steering problems in almost 335,000 older Saturn Ions after General Motors Co recalled the cars, which are also part of an unrelated recall of defective ignition switches linked to at least 13 deaths.
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses April 21 - 1010 ET April 21, 2014
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.