- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- Ready for Day One: Trump poised to take executive actions January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Donald Trump is ready to begin taking executive actions on his first day in the White House on Friday to move quickly on his pledge to crack down on immigration, build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and roll back policies of outgoing President Barack Obama.
- U.S. Treasury nominee Mnuchin hammered over offshore tax havens January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin said on Thursday he would work to eliminate the need for offshore tax havens, as Democratic senators accused the Wall Street veteran of using such vehicles to shelter hedge fund money from the government.
- Senior U.S. spy, diplomats leaving despite being asked to stay on January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A top U.S. intelligence officer and two senior diplomats are leaving the government despite appearing on a Jan. 17 list of those asked to stay on under President-elect Donald Trump, current and former U.S. officials said on Thursday.
- Fortress Washington girds for days of anti-Trump protests January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Washington turned into a virtual fortress on Thursday ahead of Donald Trump's presidential inauguration, with police ready to step in to separate protesters from Trump supporters at any sign of unrest during the festivities.
- Factbox: Trump finishes filling top jobs for his administration January 19, 2017(Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump formally named former Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue as his nominee for secretary of agriculture on Thursday, officially completing the selection of his Cabinet, his transition team said in a statement.
- Trump's energy pick Perry softens stance on climate change January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Rick Perry, President-elect Donald Trump's pick to run the U.S. Energy Department, said during a Senate confirmation hearing on Thursday that global warming caused by humans is real, but that efforts to combat it should not cost American jobs.
- Obama commutes prison sentences for 330, day before leaving office January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama commuted the prison sentences of 330 people, particularly drug offenders, on Thursday, making his quest to reduce what he viewed as overly harsh punishments one of his final acts in office.
- Trump to keep 50 critical federal employees, including at Pentagon, State January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump has asked 50 government employees in critical posts to stay on in his administration, including Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work and Brett McGurk, the U.S. envoy for countering Islamic State, a spokesman said on Thursday.
- Trump taps NFL owner Woody Johnson as ambassador to UK January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said on Thursday that National Football League team owner Woody Johnson was "going to St. James," indicating he would assume the plum diplomatic post of U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom.
- Senate to vote on Trump national security cabinet picks Friday January 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate is due to vote on Friday on the two retired Marine generals who are President-elect Donald Trump's nominees to be secretary of defense and secretary of homeland security, Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer said on Thursday.
- Ready for Day One: Trump poised to take executive actions January 19, 2017
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- BRIEF-NY AG Schneiderman settles with Anthem to discontinue pre-authorization for opioid addiction drugs January 19, 2017Jan 19 (Reuters) - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
- BRIEF-Penn National Gaming says enters into new credit facilities January 19, 2017* Penn national gaming enters into new credit facilities and completes refinancing transactions
- BRIEF-Darnley Bay Resources says Halina McGregor appointed CFO January 19, 2017* Halina McGregor appointed chief financial officer succeeding patricia mannard Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
- UPDATE 1-Walgreens to pay $50 mln to resolve U.S. prescription kickback case January 19, 2017NEW YORK, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc will pay $50 million to resolve a U.S. lawsuit accusing it of violating federal law by providing beneficiaries of government healthcare programs discounts and other incentives to fill their prescriptions at its pharmacies.
- Soros says uncertainty over Trump will cause markets to falter January 19, 2017Jan 19 (Reuters) - The billionaire investor George Soros on Thursday said that global markets will falter given the uncertainty of new U.S. president Donald Trump's policies.
- U.S. health agency tells Grassley there is no EpiPen settlement yet January 19, 2017NEW YORK, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Mylan NV has yet to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over the classification in the Medicaid program of life-saving allergy treatment EpiPen, the acting head of a top U.S. government health regulatory agency told Senator Charles Grassley in a letter disclosed on Thursday.
- BRIEF-Fidelity Southern Corp reports Q4 EPS $0.57 January 19, 2017* Fidelity Southern Corporation reports record earnings for fourth quarter - $15.1 million; $38.8 million in 2016
- BRIEF-Sabby Management LLC reports 9.98 pct passive stake in Skyline Medical as of Jan. 13 January 19, 2017* Sabby Management LLC reports 9.98 percent passive stake in Skyline Medical Inc as of Jan 13 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jd6Dh2) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
- BRIEF-Niocan amends $1.65 mln secured debenture to extend maturity date to April 15, 2017 January 19, 2017* Niocan amends its $1.65 million secured debenture to extend the maturity date
- US STOCKS-Wall St falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration January 19, 2017* Indexes down: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
- BRIEF-NY AG Schneiderman settles with Anthem to discontinue pre-authorization for opioid addiction drugs January 19, 2017
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.