- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- Clinton, Michelle Obama make first joint campaign appearance in bid for women's support October 27, 2016WINSTON SALEM, N.C. (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton made her first joint campaign appearance on Thursday with one of her most powerful supporters, first lady Michelle Obama, at a North Carolina rally to urge young people and women to vote.
- Hacked emails show Clinton aides surprised at 2015 email revelations October 27, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - Two aides in charge of running Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign were taken aback as news broke in March 2015 of Clinton's use of private email for her work as U.S. secretary of state, according to stolen emails published on Thursday by WikiLeaks.
- Obama shortens prison sentences for 98 convicts: White House October 27, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shortened the prison sentences for 98 convicts serving time for drug-related offenses in his latest round of commutations, including for 42 people serving life sentences, the White House said on Thursday.
- Winning in court, losing on the ground: uncertainty clouds U.S. voting rights October 27, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. voting rights advocates scored a string of courtroom victories this year that rolled back some of the nation's most restrictive voting laws. Now they face another challenge: making sure those rulings are not undermined by officials who oversee elections at the local level.
- Putin says U.S. 'hysteria' over Russia is election ploy October 27, 2016KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Thursday accused American politicians of whipping up hysteria about a mythical Russian threat as a ploy to distract voters from their own failings in the run-up to the U.S. presidential election.
- U.S. lawmakers raise privacy concerns over new hacking rules October 27, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A bipartisan group of lawmakers in the U.S. Congress on Thursday asked the Justice Department to clarify how a looming rule change to the government's hacking powers could impact privacy rights of innocent Americans.
- 'Nasty woman' and Ken Bone: election's viral stars a hit for Halloween October 27, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - With the U.S. election just days away, Americans can expect to see an occasional "nasty woman" and "basket of deplorables" knocking on doors this Halloween alongside the usual parade of goblins, ghosts and ghouls.
- Trump pushes Melania back onto campaign stage: interview October 27, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Melania Trump will give two or three speeches in the final days of the U.S. presidential race, Republican candidate Donald Trump said in a television interview, apparently surprising his wife.
- In breathless U.S. election, Twitter generates buzz not cash October 27, 2016NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - This year's presidential election might be the perfect microcosm of Twitter's woes.
- Russia's Putin says Obama administration does not stick to any deals October 27, 2016KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday it was hard for him to work with the current U.S. administration because it did not stick to any agreements, including on Syria.
- Clinton, Michelle Obama make first joint campaign appearance in bid for women's support October 27, 2016
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- BRIEF-Insight enterprises reports Q3 2016 results October 27, 2016* Insight Enterprises, Inc. reports third quarter 2016 results
- BRIEF-HealthSouth posts Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.65 October 27, 2016* HealthSouth reports strong revenue, volume, and earnings growth for third quarter 2016 and updates full-year 2016 guidance
- BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation declares dividend October 27, 2016* Sets regular dividend of $0.02 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
- BRIEF-Cubesmart reports Q3 adjusted FFO per share $0.38 October 27, 2016* Cubesmart reports third quarter 2016 results: FFO per share grows 11.8 pct; same-store NOI increases 9.3 pct
- BRIEF-Nexj Systems Q3 revenue C$8.9 million October 27, 2016* Nexj Systems Inc - $1.7m in adjusted EBITDA for Q3 is a $1.5m improvement over adjusted EBITDA of $228k for comparative period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- BRIEF-MicroStrategy announces Q3 2016 financial results October 27, 2016* MicroStrategy announces third quarter 2016 financial results
- BRIEF-Prospector announces conditional acceptance of graduation from NEX to TSX venture exchange Tier 2 October 27, 2016* Prospector announces conditional acceptance of graduation from NEX to TSX venture exchange Tier 2, proposed private placement and new management team
- BRIEF-National Bankshares posts qtrly earnings per share $0.55 October 27, 2016* National Bankshares Inc reports income for the nine months ended September 30, 2016
- BRIEF-First Hawaiian Q3 earnings per share $0.38 October 27, 2016* First Hawaiian Inc reports third quarter 2016 financial results and declares dividend
- BRIEF-Aflac reports Q3 EPS $1.53 October 27, 2016* Aflac incorporated announces third quarter results, upwardly revises 2016 operating EPS outlook, increases fourth quarter cash dividend 4.9 pct
- BRIEF-Insight enterprises reports Q3 2016 results October 27, 2016
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.