- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- Kerry says Iran, world powers closer than ever to historic nuclear deal April 28, 2015UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States and five other major powers are closer than ever to a deal with Iran that would end a 12-year-old standoff over Tehran's nuclear program, though more tough negotiations lie ahead, Secretary of State John Kerry said on Monday.
- Stage set for landmark U.S. Supreme Court gay marriage arguments April 28, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A day before the U.S. Supreme Court hears landmark arguments on whether the Constitution provides a right to same-sex marriage, activists on both sides of the contentious social issue converged on the white marble courthouse to voice their views.
- Kerry says Iran, world powers closer than ever to historic nuclear deal April 27, 2015UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States and five other major powers are closer than ever to a deal with Iran that would end a 12-year-old nuclear standoff, though more tough negotiations lie ahead, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Monday.
- Republicans reach deal for budget plan, target Obamacare April 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican budget negotiators on Monday reached a compromise deal for the first joint House-Senate budget in six years, one that seeks to boost military spending while calling for deep cuts to social programs to eliminate deficits in a decade.
- Republicans seek new limits on Guantanamo prisoner transfers April 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican lawmakers have unveiled plans to make it harder to transfer inmates from the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, stepping up a campaign to slow President Barack Obama's efforts to close the controversial detention center.
- Stage set for landmark U.S. Supreme Court gay marriage arguments April 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A day before the U.S. Supreme Court hears landmark arguments on whether the Constitution provides a right to same-sex marriage, activists on both sides of the contentious social issue converged on the white marble courthouse to voice their views.
- Republican activist Del Beccaro to seek California U.S. Senate seat April 27, 2015(Corrects April 26 story. Paragraph 3 to show Rocky Chavez is state assembly member, not state senator))
- Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office names acting replacement for Lynch April 27, 2015NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office said on Monday Kelly Currie will temporarily replace Loretta Lynch, who was sworn in as attorney general.
- Republican presidential contenders woo evangelical voters April 26, 2015DES MOINES, Iowa (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopefuls in Iowa and elsewhere have recently begun sounding a call to arms to Christian conservatives, describing what they say is an urgent threat to religious liberty.
- U.S. Secretary of State Kerry to meet with Iran foreign minister Monday April 26, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Monday in New York, a senior State Department official said on Sunday.
- Kerry says Iran, world powers closer than ever to historic nuclear deal April 28, 2015
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- US STOCKS-Futures down ahead of Fed meeting April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were down on Tuesday as investors took to the sidelines before the start of a two-day Federal Reserve meeting.
- Soft Chinese buying helps knock physical gold demand 9 pct in Q1 -GFMS April 28, 2015LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Weak demand for jewellery, coins and bars in the key Chinese market helped drive a 9 percent fall in global physical gold buying in the first quarter, an industry report showed on Tuesday.
- Boston Scientific posts loss on litigation costs April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp reported a quarterly net loss due to one-time charges, including litigation costs of $193 million.
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Yandex Q1 profit falls, sees sales growth slowing April 28, 2015MOSCOW, April 28 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest Internet search engine Yandex said on Tuesday its first-quarter net profit fell 21 percent year-on-year to 2.1 billion roubles ($40.5 million) due to an increase in personnel and rent expenses.
- S&P owner McGraw Hill's profit rises 26 pct April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - McGraw Hill Financial Inc, parent of Standard & Poor's ratings agency, reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher revenue from its bond ratings business.
- Specialty glass maker Corning's core net sales rise 4.5 pct April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - Corning Inc, the supplier of Gorilla glass to Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, reported a 4.5 percent rise in quarterly core net sales, helped by higher demand for its glass used in TVs and smartphones.
- Truck maker Oshkosh's revenue falls 7.4 pct April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp reported a 7.4 percent fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by lower sales in its defense business.
- Merck beats Q1 forecasts, helped by Januvia, animal health brands April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - Merck & Co reported better than expected quarterly sales and earnings, helped by sales of its Januvia diabetes drug and its animal health products.
- UPDATE 2-VW's MAN swings to net loss as Brazil demand plunges April 28, 2015* Still sees stable 2015 revenue, operating profit (Rewrites, adds CEO comment on Brazil, updates shares)
- National Oilwell profit drops 47 pct, hurt by charges April 28, 2015April 28 (Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, posted a 47.4 percent drop in quarterly profit, mainly hurt by $200 million in charges.
- US STOCKS-Futures down ahead of Fed meeting April 28, 2015
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.