- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Obama tells Trump: 'This is not a reality show' May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama warned on Friday that occupying the Oval Office "is not a reality show," in a swipe at outspoken Republican candidate Donald Trump who is vying to replace him in the White House.
- Treading cautiously, House's Ryan to meet Trump May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Paul Ryan and Donald Trump, the top Republicans in the United States, plan to meet next week to try to unite their party, with both men focused on the Nov. 8 presidential election, but the Wisconsin congressman also perhaps looking further ahead.
- Trump dips toe into delicate U.S. debt discussion May 6, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - Would Donald Trump really consider not paying portions of the U.S. debt? The prospect riled economists on Friday as stories in the New York Times and the conservative website The Blaze cast fresh scrutiny on comments Trump made a day earlier.
- Former presidential rival Jeb Bush says he will not vote for Trump May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush said on Friday he would not vote for either the party's presumptive nominee Donald Trump or the Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in the November election.
- Trump to testify in Trump University lawsuit after presidential vote: AP May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Donald Trump will testify after the Nov. 8 presidential election in a class-action lawsuit that accuses him and his now-defunct Trump University of defrauding people who paid up to $35,000 for real estate seminars, the Associated Press quoted his attorney as saying on Friday.
- Clinton more likely to win U.S. presidency than Trump: PredictIt May 6, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton has a higher probability than her likely Republican rival Donald Trump of becoming the next U.S. president, but the gap between the pair narrowed this week, according to the online political stock market PredictIt.
- Former Republican presidential hopeful Graham: won't back Trump or Clinton May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senator and former presidential hopeful Lindsey Graham said on Friday he could not in "good conscience" support Donald Trump for the presidency, but that he also would not back Democrat Hillary Clinton.
- Exclusive: Top reason Americans will vote for Trump: 'To stop Clinton' - poll May 6, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. presidential election may turn out to be one of the world's biggest un-popularity contests.
- Oklahoma lawmakers pass bill to reduce feral hog population May 6, 2016OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - Oklahoma's legislature has passed a bill aimed at reducing the state's bulging population of feral hogs, blamed for spreading disease and wiping out crops, that would let people kill them without a hunting license.
- Obama: new tax rule will fight corruption, help economy May 6, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday a long-delayed rule requiring the financial industry to identify the real owners of companies will help fight corruption and tax evasion and boost the economy.
- Obama tells Trump: 'This is not a reality show' May 6, 2016
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- UPDATE 2-Enbridge requests extension to Northern Gateway pipeline permit May 6, 2016VANCOUVER, May 6 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc filed a request with Canada's energy regulator on Friday for an extension of its permit for the proposed Northern Gateway crude oil pipeline project that would allow talks to continue with communities in northwest British Columbia.
- BRIEF-First citizens bank agrees with FDIC to purchase certain assets May 6, 2016* Depositors will not sustain any losses with respect to those deposits assumed by first citizens bank
- BRIEF-Judge in Sumner Redstone case says will weigh motion to dismiss the case over competency over weekend- CNBC citing DJ May 6, 2016* Judge in Sumner Redstone case says he will weigh motion to dismiss the case over the billionaire's competency over the weekend- CNBC citing DJ (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
- BRIEF-Trimetals Mining reports qtrly net loss of $0.01 per share May 6, 2016* During three months ended March 31, 2016, company reported a net loss of $0.01 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- UPDATE 1-Mail.ru denies mass password breach; researcher stands by findings May 6, 2016FRANKFURT, May 6 (Reuters) - Russia's top Internet company, Mail.ru said on Friday a sliver of its users' email accounts was vulnerable while denying that tens of millions of other users were at risk after researchers found its data circulating among cyber criminals.
- BRIEF-United Continental Holdings says board approved performance award for Brett Hart, EVP, General Counsel May 6, 2016* Board approved performance award for Brett Hart, EVP, general counsel; Hart to get cash payment of $500,000, $1 million equity award Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- Berkshire discloses unit's ties to Iran, opens probe May 6, 2016May 6 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc said on Friday it recently learned that one of its foreign units made sales through a third-party distributor to customers in Iran, despite U.S. sanctions against that country.
- BRIEF-Ellington Financial estimated book value as of April 30 was $21.02/ common share May 6, 2016* Estimated book value per common share as of April 30, 2016 was $21.02 , or $20.73 on a diluted basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- BRIEF-Kraft Heinz entered into first amendment to credit agreement May 6, 2016* On May 4, 2016, entered into first amendment to credit agreement dated as of July 6, 2015 - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Anterra Energy announces CCAA protection and cease trade orders May 6, 2016* Anterra Energy Inc announces CCAA protection and cease trade orders
- UPDATE 2-Enbridge requests extension to Northern Gateway pipeline permit May 6, 2016
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.