- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- At least four people rush stage during Sanders' rally in California May 31, 2016(Reuters) - At least four people on Monday rushed the stage as presidential candidate Bernie Sanders spoke at a rally in Oakland, where Secret Service agents swarmed around him and detain the protesters, CNN reported.
- Judge criticized by Trump unseals documents in Trump University case May 30, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A judge, called a "hater" by Donald Trump for his handling of a lawsuit related to the businessman's Trump University real estate school, has unsealed documents related to the case.
- State lawmakers override bill veto to ease Chicago pension payments May 31, 2016CHICAGO (Reuters) - Chicago will be able to spread out state-mandated higher payments to its police and fire pensions after the Illinois Legislature on Monday overrode the governor's veto of a bill that became entangled in a political impasse.
- Against a backdrop of motorcycles, Trump pledges to help veterans May 29, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a move to bolster support among veterans, Republican Donald Trump joined a leather-jacket-wearing, motorcycle-riding crowd in Washington on Sunday to honor fighters who served in foreign wars and advocate for those still missing in action.
- Illinois Democrats poised to defy governor's budget veto threat May 31, 2016SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (Reuters) - Illinois’ long-running budget stalemate was set to spill into the summer on Monday, as Democratic lawmakers worked to pass a 2017 spending plan that Republican Governor Bruce Rauner has threatened to veto, possibly jeopardizing public schools re-opening in August.
- Rubio warms to Trump, but won't be his vice president May 29, 2016WASHINGTON - Former U.S. Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on Sunday ruled out becoming Donald Trump's vice presidential running mate, but said he'd be "honored" to play some kind of a role in helping him win the White House.
- Cleveland officials to outline security for Republican Convention May 29, 2016(Reuters) - The mayor and police chief of Cleveland next week will outline what security measures they would take for the Republican National Convention, officials said after a civil rights group and a police union criticized aspects of the preparations.
- Bashing Trump not enough for Democrats to win Latino vote, advocates warn May 29, 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - Latino groups have criticized the Democratic Party for relying too heavily on Republican Donald Trump's inflammatory comments on illegal immigration to drive Hispanic voters to the polls, calling instead for the party to do more to address Latino concerns, according to meeting notes seen by Reuters.
- Trump's pro-oil agenda poses dilemma for North Dakota's Indians May 27, 2016TRENTON, N.D. (Reuters) - When Donald Trump laid out his plan this week to roll back U.S. environmental regulations to boost the ailing energy industry, it raised both the hopes and fears of the American Indians living near the heart of the country's richest oil fields.
- U.S. deportation raids target Central American families: lawyers May 27, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials have kicked off a new round of raids intended to deport hundreds of Central American mothers and children who have entered the country illegally, according to a legal group that works with the immigrants.
- At least four people rush stage during Sanders' rally in California May 31, 2016
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- UPDATE 1-Rocket Internet reins in losses, sales growth slows May 31, 2016* No new figure given for last portfolio valuation (Adds details, background)
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 31 May 31, 2016May 31 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters at IG expected Britain's FTSE 100 to open down by 17 points, or 0.3 percent, on Tuesday, with futures up 0.18 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares firm but set for near 2 pct monthly loss May 31, 2016* Dollar slips from Fed-inspired peaks as US, UK closed Monday
- BRIEF-First Quantum says completed new term loan and revolving credit facility May 31, 2016* Completed a new term loan and revolving credit facility with its core relationship banks
- European Factors to Watch-Equity futures edge higher May 31, 2016LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - European equity futures moved slightly higher on Tuesday, propped up by a rise in the U.S. dollar on currency markets which weakened the euro, since a weaker euro typically helps European companies to export their goods overseas.
- PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 31 May 31, 2016May 31 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 31 May 31, 2016May 31 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters at IG expected Britain's FTSE 100 to open down by 17 points, or 0.3 percent, on Tuesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
- UPDATE 1-Earthquake measuring 6.1 shakes parts of Taiwan, including capital May 31, 2016TAIPEI, May 31 (Reuters) - An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.1 shook parts of Taiwan on Tuesday and was felt in the capital, Taipei, residents and officials said, but there were no immediate reports of damage.
- Earthquake measuring 6.1 shakes parts of Taiwan, including capital May 31, 2016TAIPEI, May 31 (Reuters) - An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.1 shook parts of Taiwan on Tuesday and was felt in the capital, Taipei, residents and officials said, but there were no immediate reports of damage.
- BRIEF-Deutsche Rohstoff: Almonty Industries places takeover bid for ATC Alloys May 31, 2016* Almonty will be evaluated with CAD 0.40 per share as part of transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- UPDATE 1-Rocket Internet reins in losses, sales growth slows May 31, 2016
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.