- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Chief U.S. negotiator in Iran talks to leave State Department: NYT May 28, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The chief U.S. negotiator in Iran nuclear talks, Wendy Sherman, will leave the State Department shortly after the June 30 deadline for the talks between Tehran and six major powers to reach agreement, the New York Times said on Wednesday.
- Obama administration will not seek Supreme Court stay on immigration action block May 28, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department will not ask the U.S. Supreme Court to stay an appellate court ruling that President Barack Obama's move to shield millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation should remain on hold, a spokesman said on Wednesday.
- Republican Santorum launches 2016 bid with appeal to middle class May 27, 2015CABOT, Penn. (Reuters) - Republican Rick Santorum, who fell short in his 2012 presidential bid, launched another run for the White House on Wednesday with a promise to restore the economic power of middle-class American workers.
- Obama administration will not seek Supreme Court stay on immigration action block May 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department will not ask the U.S. Supreme Court to stay an appellate court ruling that President Barack Obama's move to shield millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation should remain on hold, a spokesman said on Wednesday.
- Majority of Americans back new trade deals: Reuters/Ipsos poll May 27, 2015(Reuters) - A majority of Americans support new trade deals, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Wednesday, even as President Barack Obama struggles to win support for legislation key to sealing a signature Pacific Rim trade agreement.
- Heightened Islamic State threat requires surveillance action: U.S. official May 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The threat of Islamic State to the national security of the United States has heightened in the last two weeks, making it critical for Congress to renew surveillance authority, a senior U.S. administration official said on Wednesday.
- Obama administration issues new water protection rule May 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Wednesday issued a new rule to protect streams and wetlands under the Clean Water Act, a step it said would help keep drinking water safe, but farmers and industry groups argued the regulation will be costly.
- Judge sets release schedule for Clinton's State Department emails May 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras on Wednesday set a schedule for the State Department to release former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails in monthly batches beginning on June 30 and ending in late January.
- Lynch: 'vital' tools to lapse unless U.S. Congress extends surveillance program May 27, 2015(Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Wednesday said some "vital and noncontroversial" tools used to keep Americans safe would lapse if Congress does not act to keep surveillance powers from expiring on June 1.
- Appeals court rules with states challenging Obama's immigration action May 27, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's plan to shield millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation was dealt another setback on Tuesday when a U.S. appeals court refused to lift a block put in place by 26 states that argued Obama overstepped his authority.
- Chief U.S. negotiator in Iran talks to leave State Department: NYT May 28, 2015
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nomura sees end to overseas business losses; analysts see tough markets ahead May 28, 2015TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest brokerage Nomura Holdings Inc plans to keep a lid on costs as it chases a profit at its loss-making overseas business for the first time in six years, a target some analysts see as tough amid looming financial market jitters.
- PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 28 May 28, 2015May 28 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares drop, dollar hits 13-year high vs yen May 28, 2015TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Asian shares shed gains on Thursday as the Chinese, Hong Kong and Australian markets slipped, while the dollar scaled a 13-year peak against the yen as it rallied on expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will raise rates this year.
- CORRECTED-Nielsen to measure digital ads in partnership with Tencent May 28, 2015May 27 (Reuters) - Nielsen NV announced on Wendnesday that it is partnering with Tencent Holdings Ltd to bring its Digital Ad Ratings service to China in a move that will accelerate growth of digital advertising spend in the market
- Sri Lanka marketing 10-yr dollar bond to yield 6.375% May 28, 2015HONG KONG, May 28 (IFR) - The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka is marketing 10-year US dollar bonds to yield around 6.375%.
- WRAPUP 8-World soccer rocked by U.S., Swiss arrests of officials for graft May 28, 2015ZURICH/NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - The world's most popular sport was plunged into turmoil on Wednesday as seven senior soccer officials were arrested on U.S. corruption charges and faced extradition from Switzerland, whose authorities also announced a criminal investigation into the awarding of the next two World Cups.
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28 May 28, 2015DUBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Nikkei rises for 10th day as weak yen lifts exporters May 28, 2015* Nikkei's winning streak longest in 27 years * Fuji Heavy hits record high on weak yen, U.S. econ optimism By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday morning, extending its gains to a 10th day as investors hoped exporters' earnings will rise after the dollar hit eight-year highs against the yen. T […]
- REFILE-U.S. seeks JPMorgan communications with China anti-corruption chief in hiring probe -WSJ May 28, 2015WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators have subpoenaed JPMorgan Chase & Co for all of its communications related to 35 Chinese officials, including anti-corruption chief Wang Qishan, as part of an ongoing probe into the bank's hiring practices, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
- Japan investors resume foreign bond buys, longer-term demand intact May 28, 2015TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Japanese investors resumed their purchases of foreign bonds this month amid a low-yield home environment, as underlying demand for the overseas instruments resurfaced after a bout of profit taking in April.
- Nomura sees end to overseas business losses; analysts see tough markets ahead May 28, 2015
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.