- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Seattle mayor proposes developer fees to pay for affordable housing September 2, 2015SEATTLE (Reuters) - Seattle's mayor unveiled an affordable housing plan on Tuesday aimed at creating 20,000 new living units for low-income city dwellers over the next decade, more than a quarter of them to be paid for by private developers.
- Fiorina may join next U.S. Republican debate after CNN rule change September 2, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CNN changed its rules on Tuesday for the next Republican presidential debate in a way that could give former business executive Carly Fiorina a chance to take the stage with the main contenders for the party's 2016 presidential nomination.
- California assisted suicide bill advances in special session September 1, 2015SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - A controversial bill to allow physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients in California passed a key legislative committee on Tuesday, after failing in the legislature earlier this summer amid opposition from the Catholic Church.
- Iran nuclear deal backers near votes to protect pact in U.S. Congress September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Supporters of the international nuclear agreement with Iran moved within one vote of mustering enough support to protect the deal in the U.S. Congress on Tuesday when two more Democratic senators said they would support the pact.
- Republican candidate Bush steps up criticism of Donald Trump September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush offered his most direct assault on Donald Trump to date on Tuesday, retaliating for a series of personal insults with a review of his front-running rival's past record of supporting Democratic causes.
- CNN tweaks Republican debate rules in a way that may let Fiorina in September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CNN changed its rules on Tuesday for the next Republican presidential debate in a way that could give former business executive Carly Fiorina a chance to take the stage with the main contenders for the party's 2016 presidential nomination.
- Biden is top choice of Democrats if Clinton falters: Reuters/Ipsos poll September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic voters would choose Vice President Joe Biden as their preferred candidate for president in 2016 if current frontrunner Hillary Clinton shows signs of faltering, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.
- Republicans lack votes to defund Planned Parenthood: McConnell September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell undercut threats by fellow Republicans to hold the budget process hostage in an effort to defund Planned Parenthood, saying conservatives do not have enough support in Congress to cut off the group, which is under fire from abortion opponents.
- U.S. labor chief praises Biden but won't say whether he should run September 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Top U.S. labor leader Richard Trumka on Tuesday called Vice President Joe Biden a "champion of working people" but he declined to say whether he thought Biden should enter the 2016 presidential race.
- U.S. Senator Coons says he will support Iran nuclear deal: Washington Post September 1, 2015(Reuters) - Democratic U.S. Senator Chris Coons said on Tuesday he will support the Iran nuclear deal, the Washington Post said, leaving the list of senators backing the agreement just one shy of the 34 needed to ensure it will survive congressional review.
- Seattle mayor proposes developer fees to pay for affordable housing September 2, 2015
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- FDA approves Tesaro's treatment for chemotherapy-induced nausea September 2, 2015Sept 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Tesaro Inc's treatment for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in adults, the company said on Wednesday.
- MOVES-Aon Employee Benefits boosts UK pension team September 2, 2015Sept 2 (Reuters) - Insurance broker Aon Plc's UK health and benefits business appointed James Monk and Gisele de Werra to its defined contribution (DC) team.
- UPDATE 2-Puerto Rico's PREPA reaches deal with bondholder group September 2, 2015NEW YORK, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Puerto Rico's indebted public utility PREPA has reached a deal with a key bondholder group which would see them swap their bonds for new notes, receiving 85 percent of their existing bond claims, according to a statement from the utility.
- UPDATE 1-GM expects India business to be profitable in five years September 2, 2015NEW DELHI, Sept 2 (Reuters) - General Motors Co expects to be profitable in India in five years as it cuts costs and works towards increasing locally produced content for its cars, the automaker's country chief told Reuters.
- UPDATE 1-Sears Canada operating loss narrows on cost cuts September 2, 2015Sept 2 (Reuters) - Canadian department store chain Sears Canada reported a smaller operating loss, helped by the slowest decline in same-store sales in six quarters and cost cuts.
- PRESS DIGEST-Canada-Sept 2 September 2, 2015Sept 2 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- UPDATE 2-Hundreds of migrants on tracks at Calais block trains to UK September 2, 2015* SNCF to erect further 13 km of security fencing (Adds new security fencing)
- Bill Gross: Fed tightening cycle could create self-inflicted financial instability September 2, 2015NEW YORK, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Bond guru Bill Gross, who has long called for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates, said on Wednesday that U.S. central bankers may have missed their window of opportunity to hike rates earlier this year and normalizing them now could create "self-inflicted financial instability."
- US STOCKS-Futures up as China fears ease; US private jobs data eyed September 2, 2015Sept 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday after fresh intervention from China to support its markets helped calm jittery investors, and ahead of U.S. private employment data.
- UPDATE 2-VW's CEO Martin Winterkorn set to stay on for three more years September 2, 2015FRANKFURT, Sept 2 (Reuters) - The executive committee of Volkswagen's supervisory board has proposed extending Martin Winterkorn's contract as chief executive until the end of 2018, the company said on Tuesday, opening the door to the appointment of an outsider as chairman.
- FDA approves Tesaro's treatment for chemotherapy-induced nausea September 2, 2015
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.