- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Netanyahu arrives in U.S., signs of easing of tensions over Iran speech March 2, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States and Israel showed signs of seeking to defuse tensions on Sunday ahead of a speech in Washington by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he will warn against a possible nuclear deal with Iran.
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook March 2, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congress narrowly averted a partial shutdown of the U.S. domestic security agency late on Friday night, but the forces behind the chaotic episode remain - fractious Republicans and House Speaker John Boehner's lack of control over them.
- Americans say keep politics out of the Fed March 2, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Most Americans don't know who runs the Federal Reserve, but they do believe that elected officials should stay out of its business, according to a Reuters-Ipsos poll.
- How Jeb Bush's big bet on Florida economy may come back to haunt him March 2, 2015JUPITER, Florida (Reuters) - In October 2003, Jeb Bush unveiled one of the largest economic projects in Florida history: a $500 million plan to bring Scripps Research Institute to the state and build a biomedical hub he said would generate nearly 50,000 jobs in 15 years.
- Netanyahu flies to U.S., signs of some easing of tensions over Iran speech March 1, 2015WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - The United States and Israel showed signs of seeking to defuse tensions on Sunday ahead of a speech in Washington by Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu when he will warn against a possible nuclear deal with Iran.
- Boehner defends his U.S. House leadership amid conservative unrest March 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Fresh from an embarrassing rebuke at the hands of conservatives in his own party, U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner played down any risk to his continuing leadership on Sunday, saying disagreements with fellow Republicans were merely over strategy, not goals.
- Jeb Bush will refuse to sign tax pledges: spokeswoman March 1, 2015NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (Reuters) - Jeb Bush will not sign any "no new taxes" pledges or any other pledges if he decides to seek the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, a spokeswoman said on Saturday.
- Senator Rand Paul wins straw poll in boost to 2016 presidential prospects March 1, 2015NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (Reuters) - Senator Rand Paul won a straw poll of conservative activists on Saturday, giving his potential bid for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 a boost, and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker came in second in a surprising show of strength.
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook March 1, 2015WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congress narrowly averted a partial shutdown of the U.S. domestic security agency late on Friday night, but the forces behind the chaotic episode remain - fractious Republicans and House Speaker John Boehner's lack of control over them.
- Republican Scott Walker wows conservatives despite verbal stumbles March 1, 2015NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (Reuters) - Scott Walker's early surge in the jockeying for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination reflects the belief by conservatives that he is truly one of their own and has a track record to show for it.
- Netanyahu arrives in U.S., signs of easing of tensions over Iran speech March 2, 2015
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Ex-divs to take 14.46 points off FTSE 100 on March 5 March 2, 2015LONDON, March 2 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 14.46 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND S […]
- Ukraine says Russia continues to violate winter gas agreement March 2, 2015KIEV, March 2 (Reuters) - Ukraine's state energy firm Naftogaz once again charged Russian gas giant Gazprom with violating the terms of an EU-backed winter gas supply agreement, Ukrainian company said on Monday.
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop March 2, 2015WILLISTON, N.D., March 2 (Reuters) - It is getting cheaper to rent an apartment in North Dakota's oil patch.
- Deutsche Telekom boss calls for regulatory shift on web companies March 2, 2015BARCELONA, March 2 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom Chief Executive Tim Hoettges called for web companies like Google and Facebook to be regulated since they offer communications services much as telecoms operators do.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Europe shares hold at 7-year highs, China rate cut lifts Asia March 2, 2015LONDON, March 2 (Reuters) - European shares clung to seven-year highs on Monday, lifted by merger activity in the telecoms sector, while Asian stocks edged up after China cut interest rates at the weekend.
- UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Transnet says to roll out new locomotives in July March 2, 2015JOHANNESBURG, March 2 (Reuters) - South Africa's freight and logistics group will roll out new locomotives in July after General Electric completed their technical design, CEO Brian Molefe said on Monday.
- S.Africa's Transnet says to roll out new locomotives in July March 2, 2015JOHANNESBURG, March 2 (Reuters) - South Africa's Transnet's CEO Brian Molefe said on Monday the freight and logistics group will roll out new locomotives in July after General Electric completed their technical design.
- Telecoms M&A helps European shares to fresh 7-year highs March 2, 2015LONDON, March 2 (Reuters) - Europe's top European indexes made fresh multi-year highs on Monday as a boost from merger activity in the telecoms sector more than offset falls in media group Vivendi.
- Metals industry veteran Schirmeister departs JP Morgan March 2, 2015MELBOURNE, March 2 (Reuters) - Metals industry veteran Christian Schirmeister has left JP Morgan, one of the last members standing of what was once Metallgesellschaft AG, a company that defined an era of trade in metals.
- UPDATE 1-India's Natco Pharma ties up with Gilead on hepatitis C drugs March 2, 2015* Natco to pay Gilead royalties on sales of drugs (Adds comments from Delhi Network of Positive People, BDR Pharma MD, stock price)
- Ex-divs to take 14.46 points off FTSE 100 on March 5 March 2, 2015
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.