- About Dhasan Fashion
- BAJU ATASAN
- Baju Gamis Sakinah
- BAJU KOKO
- KEMEJA KHUSUS WANITA
- KOLEKSI BAJU WANITA
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 2
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 3
- BAJU GAMIS BAHAN KAOS 4
- BAJU GAMIS BATIK – UNTUK PESTA
- BAJU GAMIS BUNGA TEMPEL- VERY ELEGANT FOR YOUR PARTY
- BAJU GAMIS MODERN- OBI POLOS
- BAJU GAMIS OBI – CORAK BATIK
- BAJU PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BAJU SYHR BATU
- BAJU UNTUK KE PESTA- GAMIS REMPEL
- BATIK PELANGI DRESS
- GAMIS BAHAN KAOS
- GAMIS MODERN- SEMI REMPEL
- GAMIS SYHR STANDARD MAROKO
- GAMIS SYHR SUTERA
- SYHR TEMPLE – Baju PESTA
- TUNIQ CANTIK DAN MEWAH
KOLEKSI BAJU KOKO 2011
- Trump administration drafts plan to raise asylum bar, speed deportations February 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Department of Homeland Security has prepared new guidance for immigration agents aimed at speeding up deportations by denying asylum claims earlier in the process.
- Back on the campaign trail already, Trump touts promises kept February 19, 2017MELBOURNE, Fla. (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, after a rocky first month in office, returned to the campaign trail on Saturday to deliver another attack on the media and tout his White House accomplishments in the friendly and familiar atmosphere of a rally with supporters.
- Suppressing free press is 'how dictators get started': Senator McCain February 19, 2017MUNICH (Reuters) - Senator John McCain, defending the media against the latest attack by President Donald Trump, warned that suppressing the free press was "how dictators get started".
- Trump's defense chief, unlike boss, says has no issues with media February 19, 2017ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday distanced himself from President Donald Trump's assessment of the media as "the enemy of the American people," saying during his first trip to the Middle East that he had no problems with the press.
- Democrat member of Federal Election Commission to make early exit: NYT February 19, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Democrat who sits on the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC) is planning to resign before her term expires amid frustrations about partisan gridlock, the New York Times reported on Sunday.
- U.S. defense secretary scraps Afghan trip due to weather February 19, 2017ABU DHABI (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's defense secretary said bad weather had forced him to scrap a visit to Afghanistan on Sunday but added he was reviewing next steps in the war after discussions with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and the top U.S. commander.
- Turkish PM, U.S. vice president discuss improving ties: sources February 19, 2017ANKARA (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Mike Pence told Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim that Washington was keen for a new start in relations between the two countries, sources in Yildirim's office said, after ties soured during the Obama administration.
- U.S. senators consider sanctions against Iran for missile development February 19, 2017MUNICH (Reuters) - U.S. Republican senators plan to introduce legislation to impose further sanction on Iran, accusing it of violating U.N. Security Council resolutions by testing ballistic missiles and acting to "destabilize" the Middle East, a U.S. senator said Sunday.
- Trump says he'll decide on national security adviser in next few days February 19, 2017MELBOURNE, Fla. (Reuters) - President Donald Trump will interview four candidates for the position of U.S. national security adviser on Sunday and expects to make a decision in the coming days, he told reporters on Saturday.
- Former U.S. general Jones: not considered as Trump's security adviser February 19, 2017(This version of the Feb. 18 story was refiled to delete an extra word in paragraph one)
- Trump administration drafts plan to raise asylum bar, speed deportations February 19, 2017
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Top Vale shareholders plan to end holding company -report February 19, 2017RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - The largest shareholders of Vale SA have decided to dissolve an investment holding company through which they controlled the world's biggest iron ore producer for 20 years, newspaper O Globo reported on Sunday.
- Chile's SQM sees lithium demand growing 8-10 pct this year - paper February 19, 2017BUENOS AIRES, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Chile's SQM expects demand for lithium to grow between 8 percent and 10 percent this year and is working to improve financial performance by 2020, an executive told local paper El Mercurio on Sunday.
- PSA pledges to keep Opel's four German sites running - Bild am Sonntag February 19, 2017FRANKFURT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - PSA Group has pledged to the German government to continue operating all four of Opel's German production sites as part of the French carmaker's planned takeover of General Motors' European arm, German Sunday paper Bild am Sonntag reported.
- UPDATE 1-Iran minister who oversaw plane deals survives no-confidence vote February 19, 2017ANKARA, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Iran's transport minister survived a no-confidence vote in parliament on Sunday, state media reported, defeating a motion which could have derailed Iran's landmark deals with planemakers Boeing and Airbus .
- UPDATE 1-China's Sun Art's 2016 profit up 5.2 pct, beats forecast February 19, 2017HONG KONG, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd on Sunday posted a 5.2 percent rise in 2016 net profit, beating forecasts, as steady demand from lower-tier cities helped offset growing pressure from the rapidly growing e-commerce sector.
- Iranian minister who oversaw plane deals survives no-confidence vote February 19, 2017ANKARA, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Iran's transport minister survived a no-confidence vote in parliament on Sunday, state media reported, defeating a motion which could have derailed Iran's landmark deals with planemakers Boeing and Airbus .
- RPT-Trump administration drafts plan to raise asylum bar, speed deportations February 19, 2017(No changes to text) By Julia Edwards Ainsley WASHINGTON, Feb 18 (Reuters) - The Department of Homeland Security has prepared new guidance for immigration agents aimed at speeding up deportations by denying asylum claims earlier in the process. The new guidelines, contained in a draft memo dated February 17 but not yet sent to field offices, directs agents t […]
- China's Sun Art's 2016 profit up 5.2 pct, beats forecast February 19, 2017HONG KONG, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd on Sunday posted a 5.2 percent rise in 2016 net profit, beating forecasts, as steady demand from lower-tier cities helped offset increasing pressure from the country's rapidly growing e-commerce sector.
- SpaceX rocket poised for second launch try from historic NASA pad February 19, 2017CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., Feb 19 (Reuters) - Countdown clocks were ticking down on Sunday for the launch of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from a historic launchpad leased from NASA at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Leftist vies with ex-banker in nail-biter Ecuador presidency vote February 19, 2017QUITO/GUAYAQUIL, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Ecuadoreans vote on Sunday in a nail biter presidential election where an ally of leftist President Rafael Correa hopes to clinch enough support to avoid a runoff against a conservative ex-banker.
- Top Vale shareholders plan to end holding company -report February 19, 2017
DAFTAR PENYUMBANG PEMBANGUNAN MASJID AL-JANNAH DAN YAYASAN YATIM PIATU LA’ TAHZAN,GUNUNG LEUTIK-BANDUNG.
HJ DEDE-TANGERANG Rp 100.000 , UMI – SOLO Rp 25.000 , Yoga – Jakarta Rp 20.000 , IIS – TEGAL- Rp 10.000 , ANDY Rp 5000 , SAMTI-SURABAYA Rp 10.000 , ARIS-YOGYA Rp 25.000, IDA JUBADAH-JAKARTA Rp 200.000,SANTOSO-SAMARINDA Rp 20.000,IMAM RAHIS –KARAWANG 15.000,COKRO HADININGRAT Rp 100.000,USI-KARAWANG Rp 200.000,INDAH NA-DAAN MOGOT Rp 250.000,FERINA-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,YUDI H – PEMALANG Rp 200.000, ISAH-JAKARTA Rp 20.000,ASMAWI – CIKARANG Rp 150.000,LIE CONG GI – JAKARTA Rp 2.500.000, FEBRIANA – JAKARTA Rp 200.000,KHUSNUL – BAWEAN Rp 25.000,RANDI A – SAMARINDA Rp 1.000.000,IKHWAN T – PONTIANAK Rp 200.000,RUSLAN-MANADO Rp 250.000,MTS AL JANNAH –MERAK Rp 350.000, YAYASAN JANTUNG - JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,JOSEPH SOSRO-KUDUS Rp 12.500.000,IRWANH-SEMARANG Rp 600.000,DISNAKER KUDUS –KUDUS JATENG Rp 250.000,ROKHMAN ALI- SURABAYA Rp 2000.000,MARWAN-JAKARTA Rp 1.000.000,PARTDIONO-BUMIAYU Rp 150.000,RATNA SARI-CIBINONG Rp 250.000,MEDY R – DEPOK Rp 200.000,JUNAEDI ALI-BOGOR Rp 120.000,ASTRI W – BOGOR Rp 500.000,CITRA W –MALANG Rp 200.000,AGUNG R-TULUNG AGUNG Rp 750.000,SAMSUDIN – BANDUNG Rp 2.000.000,IRFAN H – JAKARTA Rp 1.500.000,NIA W – MALANG Rp 25.000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.